The Benefits of Alternative Residency & Citizenship?
Taking on a second form of citizenship and residency offers you and your family the satisfaction, flexibility and freedom you need to live and work in an ever changing global environment.
The most common reasons that our clients pursue long term Global Residency, Citizenship and Visa solutions can be:
- If your current nationality severely restricts your travel, which impacts your ability to do business across the world then an alternative type of residency can help overcome these restrictions.
- If your current nationality taxes your worldwide income, then alternative citizenship may help your existing tax planning and wealth protection plans.
- If your current nationality makes you a target for corrupt individuals, terrorists or criminals, an alternative citizenship and second passport could be highly beneficial for you and your family.
- If your current country of citizenship is politically unstable or there is civil unrest and high rates of crime then your safety and right to a travel could be at risk. An alternative form of residency is critical in protecting you and your family.
- If your country’s control and interference into your personal and business affairs is concerning you, an alternative citizenship and second passport could assist.
- If your current nationality has mandatory National Military Service, forcing you or your family into the military, an alternative residency option could help.
Under UK law it is a criminal offence to give immigration advice unless you are authorised to do so. We are authorised and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) who regulate and audit our work. This means that you can be assured that the advice we give and the service we offer meets their high standards. Investor Visa4UK is a JPS Immigration Ltd Company.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the financial requirements are very strictly enforced by the UK Immigration authorities. Inadequate financial documentation and business plans is the most common reason for the refusal of Investor and Business visas.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants who are not citizens of a majority English-speaking country, are required to take the mandatory English language test prior to applying for a UK Entrepreneur Visa.