Why Come to the UK
By becoming a resident of the UK the additional benefits you can obtain are:
- Highly Attractive & Safe Lifestyle for the entire family
- Secure and promising future for the younger generation especially children under the age of 18
- Investor friendly business opportunities
- A protected future for yourself, your family and your business in times of Global instability and uncertainty
- Excellent transport and communications
- World class culture from Music, Shows & the Arts
- Various immigration laws offer many options for Residence & Citizenship
- Immigration Rules for Investors & Entrepreneurs have changed that make the UK even more advantageous
- Low crime rates, excellent public service amenities & world class infrastructure
- Ability to start up a new Business & enhance cross border trading activities unrestricted
- World renowned Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Access to subsidised health care & educational establishments
- Access to world class medical facilities
- Access to global transport links
- Tax system favourable to resident foreigners with Competitive tax rates
- Possible Tax advantages & strategies for making Investments or setting up business operations in the UK
- Easy Access to the European Union
- The UK is between the US, Europe and Middle East
Under UK law it is a criminal offence to give immigration advice unless you are authorised to do so. We are authorised and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) who regulate and audit our work. This means that you can be assured that the advice we give and the service we offer meets their high standards. Investor Visa4UK is a JPS Immigration Ltd Company.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the financial requirements are very strictly enforced by the UK Immigration authorities. Inadequate financial documentation and business plans is the most common reason for the refusal of Investor and Business visas.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants who are not citizens of a majority English-speaking country, are required to take the mandatory English language test prior to applying for a UK Entrepreneur Visa.